Friday, May 24, 2013

My Favorite teacher:

There is always some one in our life that we appreciate every day. There is one that stuck out to me: My 6th grade teacher Michele Waite. She is gifted! In so many ways!: Singing, Teaching, And being an inspiration. She is one who can make any dark stormy day, Into a bright, happy day! She has touched my soul definitely as well as my heart. She makes everything so simple and easy. She was one of the reasons I woke up everyday. She was: Inspirational, Motivational, She builds up self esteem. When I hear the name: Mrs. Waite, I feel safe and happy inside. She has made things easier to conquer and to do in my life. She's amazing! There's so much to say! I could write a huge list!!! I cried when that bell rang meaning it was summer. But, There is a very intelligent man who said: "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened!"  ~ Dr. Seuss
My sixth grade year was truly MAGICAL because of her! Thank you Mrs. Waite! Keep doing what you're doing because it helped me, imagine how many other hearts you have touched! My guess? Over a million! She's extraordinary! I love you Mrs. Waite! Thank you for changing my life, for the better! More than anything this was the most special year. You have changed my life! I really needed that because I lost some friends this year and I gained one. You. You have a big heart to love anyone! You will always have a special place in my heart. Thank you so much for the best 10 months of my life!
I will never forget you! I hope you never forget me! Thank you Mrs. Waite!
                                                         
                                                                                           ~Brie
 
But hey! I'm going to hold in my tears! And smile! It's summer now and who doesn't love summer!!
                                                                                      ~B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment