Thursday, May 30, 2013

Brie tramp fail

so this actually happened a couple of weeks back but I couldn't get the pictures off my phone until now, so here are the pictures and this is the story!

So Brie and I were on my tramp you know having a great time and brie did a cartwheel and one of her feet landed on the net and well...............yeah......it ripped! We didn't know what to do because we didn't want my parents to see it, so we thought for a while and decided......we'd sew it, so we did! I started on one side and she started from the other side.(below)

Then eventually my mom found out when we were this far and she was actually pretty proud of ust for sewing it up, then we were done for that night/day.(below)

Then we finished the next day!!!!!hooray!our Big project is done!(below)

I'll try to get Brie to email the video from her ipod to upload so you can see our reactions after it happened!
bye 4 now!
Katch ya later,
Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment